Afternoon Secret




Photography Donny Indra; Outfit: Abstrack Top, Short, polka headband, and shoes platform


I love God secret plans. They come beautifully without any sign..
My one and a half weeks file paper corrupted.
I cried.
I prayed.
God sent his mirracle...
It could be opened with other way then.
How sweet.
Thats how God reminded me to always prepare and save something carefully and safety..

P.S: Anyway, is there anyone who could explain how to write a comment on other blogger's post? I meet some difficulties on it, so cant reply my readers comments. I think there're some confusing changed on its setting :(

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

17 responses to Afternoon Secret

  1. Lovely outfit ^^ You look so pretty. I love your shoes :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

  2. Sabrina says:

    lovely pictures, adorable outfit and pretty you.. I'm your new follower and would be glad if you would follow me back..

  3. Marcela Gmd says:

    Hi lovely, awesome pics, I love it!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

  4. Oana says:

    These pictures are so cute! Lovely post!

    I am your new follower! I would be so happy if you'll follow me back :)

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

  5. Simona says:

    Great photos, great blog darling!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

  6. Oh you look absolutely gorgeous! :) Love it!

  7. Anonymous says:

    Really cute photos! Love the look, too. ^^ Summery & bright, I like it. Yellow suits you so well!

    Thanks for your comment & following, it was so nice to notice that ! ^^ I use only Bloglovin' myself, so you now have your first follower there.

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

  8. xxx says:

    Great pictures! Thanks for your comment. I'm following you, like to follow me back? ;)

  9. Lovely post and outfit as well. ♥
    I followed your blog, wanna follow back?

    georgeousdk.blogspot.com

  10. Johanna L. says:

    What a lovely blog you have :) And that outfit is adorable!

    Thanks for your sweet comment, I loved it. I followed you, would you care to follow me back? :) xoxo ♥

  11. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  12. Anonymous says:

    Such a beautiful blog you've got! - The outfit above is, too. X

    http://styleinfirstgear.blogspot.com/

    http://infirstgear.wordpress.com/

  13. Marija says:

    Great blog :) I love your pictures!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

  14. love all of them! nice post! thanks for sharing!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

  15. hanggarps says:

    so cute action hemmmmmmmmmmm

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.