Perfect Joyeux Septembre


Photography: Donny Indra | Outfit: dress: korz , outwear: 61, boots: custom, bag: unbranded, ring: coruscate unique
I could say that this month is the real perfect Septembre. I crossed a bunch list on my to do list one by one, and ofcourse I'm sooo mucchh glad because of I have graduated from my university on time.
Anyway, I miss the smell of rain. This month is supposed to be rain huh? But here the sun is still blazing. Just expecting rain comes soon.
Today I ready to go anywhere with this simple grey dress and the dark blue outwear. Ahh, see the classic carriage ring? Cute to the madness, isn't it? I got that from Coruscate Unique. If you like vintage stuff, grab them on their etsy here, psst you also could find plenty classic handmade dresses from victorian era ;)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One response to Perfect Joyeux Septembre

  1. Johanna L. says:

    Gorgeous pictures, the light really compliments you there :) And your outfit is really sweet, too :) xoxo ♥

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.