Touched Victorian Era

I didn't use to talk too much about my personal life since some coming emails asked plenty privacy questions. No no I mean not too privat I guess. But yah now you know. Actually I'm a good listener and just speak about my life only when somebody ask me. I'm proud of it because many people like to speak just about  theirselves and theirselves and theirselves again, but only a few persons are willing to sacrifice their time for listen other's story life.


However, both as a human and woman, if somebody asked about my life, I love to answer it! Because basically a person must be has feeling of importance of her own self.
(I've answered your questions by email ya :)


Well, today I won't talk about my personal life. This is a happy day and you see my outfit this day? I touched victorian style after watching some 1940s-50s movies with victorian era as their setting. Truly love clothing in this era. One word. Elegant. Just it.

Photography: DonnyIndra ; Outfit: Victorian lace top, pleated skirt, and boater hat
 Then I'm going to tell you this style secret. The hat! And today I use straw boater hat. Sweet yah? I'm just wondering where this kind of hat went and nowdays it's disappear?


Last, (actually this is out of my topic today) one big question that always haunts me these lately days is why women can't read maps? Why some experts don't make simpliest maps for women? (this question arised in sudden when I got lost several times)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

10 responses to Touched Victorian Era

  1. xxx says:

    Wow, what a beautiful photographs ♥

  2. Anonymous says:

    Absolutely adorable look sweetie! ^^ You look like your on your way to picnic or something nice, lovely.


    Thank you so much for the comment!
    Have a great day,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Ps. Birthday Giveaway

  3. xxx says:

    Great pictures. And you are right, a lot of people like to talk just about themselves :)

  4. Stevia says:

    the pictures are great! love the vintage feel in the outfit and the tone of your pics :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

  5. very nice the hat and the whole outfit. I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

  6. Anonymous says:

    This outfit is amazing! Hat I really like.

    These pictures are very nice.

    xoxo

  7. 21SaraLoves says:

    Classic yet beautiful.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

  8. Lucia says:

    I love your outfit! and you have a lovely blog too :D

  9. tuwentytri says:

    gorgeous! :)

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com

  10. Such a nice post dear! Love it max :) You look pretty ^^

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.