Waiting is Wasting

Did you ever feel bored when you have to wait for long long and very long time? I bet you did. I, you, and everyone did. Waiting for someone is for example. Ya. Don't they think that our time is precious? Yes yes I know that everyone has their own activity and business. But please when you have appointment with someone, please do come on-time. For God sake, this is one of the most important thing to build your credibility.

What I wear: Flowery vintage shirt, skinny jeans, vest, hat and leather bag. Photography: DonnyIndrap
One day when I have to wait for my friend who always come late and he late for about a half hour (only a half hour) but I get bored and I thought he was only wasting my time. Didn't he think that every second that I have is like a diamond?
 
But lately, I just realized why God only creates 24 hours a day and He creates some procrastinators as well. What God wants is not just waiting but do another better things I can do..



P.s. I know that I can't manage this blog well, I mean, always posts regularly  That's because I'm so busy lately. But I'll try my best to manage my blog better.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

4 responses to Waiting is Wasting

  1. Anonymous says:

    Simply adorable photos ! Your outfit is great too, lovely flower top. ^^


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

  2. hanggarps says:

    huuuumt, so you like fashion and photography, nice picture galz, what camera that you use for take the photo

  3. Ann Smith says:

    Such inspiring photos! Was it a professional photographer who made photos for you? photos are great!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.