I Miss the 't' in August


It is been a half of year since my last post last March. This is my bad. One that my readers should know is I am truly not ignoring my blog post. Well, some know that I am finishing my final project paper and doing my job. I blame them for killing my time (:p)
During my long empty post, I opened my eyes to see the life; my life and the life of people around me. I walked even run. I met deep sadness and great happiness. Actually not only them eh. I also said hi to the sickness, then surprising, shocking, confusing things as well.

 

I am still in my journey then I am getting to know this is life. Some have come then some have gone. I learn when I get something, I have to let them go someday. But when they went away, another they will be back oneday, although in unpredictable way. This belief gimme more strength.
Well, Its August already. Some sadness are about as usefull as the 't' in the August, but some happiness like the 'u' :)


About my outfit today, they're so simple and sweet, aren't they? See the lace? Yes lemme call them lacy outfit. And my hair, I divided it into two, and then braid it, clip them.

Photography: Donny Indra | Outfit: black pattern vintage dress, white lacy shirt: Unbranded
It is entering the long Moslem holiday in my place. Happy holiday to you all. Hope get much blessing in this August.

Monday, August 13, 2012

5 responses to I Miss the 't' in August

  1. Lucia says:

    love your vintage dress (especially that flower lace) :-)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Really pretty look. :) I hope all is well there, and you will have a lovely autumn!


    Satu
    Indie by heart

  3. Unknown says:

    Nice vintage pics! And you're very pretty! Would you like to follow each other?


    Love, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

  4. Supersweet blog. Lovin your outfit as well

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.