It is a Terrible Mess

W is black
B is white
Y made stereotype
About B is beauty
Free from 'that' is pretty
Using fence inside the mouth is mode
and thin like paper is what they want
Then they hid their W into B
and tried to get rid from 'that'
and did foolish pain with fencing
and yeah, plastic surgery as another option
Photography: Donny Indra | Today's outfit: dress: Maier; shoes: Amanda Jane's; traditional sling bag: Unbranded
See? Just a stereotype game
With Y as a player
and they as the characters..
The holiday is almost over. To tell the truth, I was enjoying my me time so far. I'm so sad thinking about rush daily routine. So, how was your holiday?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

7 responses to It is a Terrible Mess

  1. Anonymous says:

    You look so precious ! Adorable outfit and gorgeous photos. ^^

    It was so lovely to know about my name in your language. I thought it didn't mean anything in any language, heh. :)

    Have a lovely day sweetie!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

  2. you are such a beautiful girl! So charming!

  3. Johanna L. says:

    Looking so lovely! The shades here play perfectly together, and I love the dress you're wearing! :) Also, your shoes are super cute :) xoxo ♥

  4. Jane Austin says:

    I like your outfit! These color definitely suits you! The Chemical Brothers mp3 download

  5. Lovely Style! Already follow ya', follback please :)

  6. Anonymous says:

    You really pulled off white tights.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Clara Dian is the writter of this blog. She is an Indonesian girl who interested in fashion, wear-do, style, photography, and any other inspirations--. Contact: twitter @clalaaa ; e-mail:claradisini@yahoo.com

Followers

Powered by Blogger.